Home Kitchen for business (UK)

Reaction score
Very quick question. I've done my hygiene training and one thing it says it having a split sink for hand and dish washing. I'm baking small cakes from my kitchen and have done everything else to get the kitchen up to standard but changing the sink is not one of them. Is the upstairs bathroom suitable for hand washing? Any other ideas?

Reaction score
Very quick question. I've done my hygiene training and one thing it says it having a split sink for hand and dish washing. I'm baking small cakes from my kitchen and have done everything else to get the kitchen up to standard but changing the sink is not one of them. Is the upstairs bathroom suitable for hand washing? Any other ideas?

You need to contact the health department in your county to ask what the requirement is for home kitchens. In the US, the second sink requirement for home kitchens is waived in lieu of other sanitation requirements.

Ask a Question