Homemade candy bars like Paydays?

Reaction score
I'm wanting to make some homemade candy bars like the Payday bars. Anyone have any recipes they've used and comes out rather good? They need to be gluten-free so its not a whole lot of sugar.

Reaction score
If you go to the Chew website they have a good recipe for homemade candy bars. They have shown how to make candy bars on the show at least twice. They don't look to hard to make and the recipes are pretty simple.

Reaction score
Hm, interesting topic...I've never done homemade candy so far, but it's something I'd definitely be interested in trying. I'll have to check out some of those links and see what I can come up with, too, I'll let you know if I find anything particularly helpful :).

Reaction score
Hm, interesting topic...I've never done homemade candy so far, but it's something I'd definitely be interested in trying. I'll have to check out some of those links and see what I can come up with, too, I'll let you know if I find anything particularly helpful :).
A homemade Kit Kat bar ,according to Pinterest, is basically those chocolate wafer cookies dipped in melted chocolate.
Kit Kats are the easiest candy bars to copy because they're just wafers in chocolate.

6ca931f98f6655f9dd9bee9386f2c24a.jpg

Ask a Question