Honeycomb Cheesecake recipes, anyone?

Reaction score
I went to a cafe the other day and had THE most amazing cheesecake slice for dessert - it was a seasonal honeycomb cheesecake! The combination of chocolate and honeycomb is just to die for, and the crunchy pops of the honeycomb gave the cheesecake an amazing texture too.

Has anyone made a honeycomb cheesecake before, and has a tried and true recipe they'd love to share?

Reaction score
Did it look like any of these:

snows_honeycomb_crunch_cheesecake_366.jpg

Honeycomb_4_620_413.JPG

honeycombcheesecake8-719868.JPG

To be honest this is the first time I hear of honeycom cheesecake and I totally love cheese cake!!!! Thanks for sharing, I will add this new dessert to my list of new desserts to try.

Reaction score
Did it look like any of these:

snows_honeycomb_crunch_cheesecake_366.jpg

Honeycomb_4_620_413.JPG

honeycombcheesecake8-719868.JPG

To be honest this is the first time I hear of honeycom cheesecake and I totally love cheese cake!!!! Thanks for sharing, I will add this new dessert to my list of new desserts to try.

It looked really similar to the middle one! The middle one looks like it has pieces of chocolate coated honeycomb throughout the cheesecake mix which was like the one I had - although I love the addition of all the extra choc coated honeycomb on the top of that one...even more decadent, yum!

Reaction score
Oh yes, I definitely need to try it then, but not now ;) Trying to lose the weight I gained last year... such a bore, lol. Ugh, I promised myself never again, but here I am, don't blame it on the desserts tho... but on the damn sodas and iced teas :p:D:oops:o_O

Reaction score
Oh yes, I definitely need to try it then, but not now ;) Trying to lose the weight I gained last year... such a bore, lol. Ugh, I promised myself never again, but here I am, don't blame it on the desserts tho... but on the damn sodas and iced teas :p:D:oops:o_O

I always ask myself why all the super delicious foods are the ones that are high in calories...it's a tough life!

Ask a Question