How does Pistachio Cheesecake sound?

Reaction score
It sounds delicious to me. I'm thinking that I want it to be a real cheesecake though, the kind you bake and everything. I don't want it to be a whipped topping and pudding cake with some cream cheese in it. I want the real deal.

Has anyone here tried making one? I'm going to look around for recipes, but I always like to hear about tried and true versions more. So, if you've tried making this, please share your successes (or even not so successful attempts :p ).

Reaction score
I haven't tried it but both flavors sound good to me! I will look forward to other replies if others have made anything like that!!

Reaction score
I've never tried making one, but it does sound great. I enjoy pistachio flavored desserts in other forms, so I have no doubt that a cheesecake with that flavor sounds great. I've really only made chocolatey/coffee flavored cheesecakes before, and the occasional fruit/berry one - but I might need to branch out a bit!

Reaction score
Both me and my fork are waiting!!!!!!

waiting_to_eat.jpg

Reaction score
I have never tried a pistachio cheesecake, but I bet it tastes delicious :) I've tried pecan cheese pies before and to my surprise it was amazing, so I bet the pistachio would be quite similar but more rich ;) So why not? It's about being adventurous, right?

Ask a Question