How is your weather today?

Reaction score
I know everyone has been cold, here in Southern California, we are not used to it. It has been down to the 30's and some areas, 20's overnight, but during the day this week it is getting up to 70's. The citrus crops we are hoping are not destroyed from the freeze earlier this week.

Reaction score
It is cold and it is making me angry since there is no snow in sight.

I love the winter weather because you don't get any severe life threatening weather. Though, for Christmas can I at least get a inch of snow?

Reaction score
We have lots of snow and it is snowing lightly today. We just came out of a very cold snap!
It was below zero for over a week and sometimes the daytime highs didn't get above zero!!! :0
I'm dying to go cross country skiing so am hoping for more snow!
I think it is supposed to get cold again - but not as cold as it was!! :)

Reaction score
It's very weird here. Very cold in the morning, very sunny by noon, hot in the afternoon and again cold as ice after twilight.

Wish the weather would be either cold or hot, but not a mix because when one is confident that sun will shine, suddenly may even rain!

Reaction score
I have to say that Irish weather this winter is so mild compare to the last few years. We didn't get any snow and frost. The rain seems to stay away too. Touch wood it will continue like that.

Reaction score
now that it is Dec. 18th, our weather out here has been wacky. Earlier last week we had freezing, now we are in the 70's and 80's. They are calling for rain tomorrow and we so need it. We are dry out here....

Reaction score
I'm in Miami and it's a little chilly in the early morning but it's hot for most of the day. People are still wearing tank tops and shorts. It doesn't feel like winter around here, so it's a little weird watching all these holiday movies where it's snowing.

Reaction score
Here we are on Christmas Day and I will say that it is plenty cold outside. However, the big problem that I am having with it right now is that there is no snow to go along with the cold weather outside.

I really would have loved for there to have been a white Christmas this year, but it just isn't going to happen.

Reaction score
We actually got some snow for the first time yesterday! We never get a lot of snow, just a few flurries. The schools actually had a one hour delay, the kids were happy and were hoping to play in the snow once they got from school but sadly it had all melted by then.

Reaction score
We got a few more inches of snow today. It's been a cold, snowy weather so far in Upstate New York. But we're used to it. We're a hardy bunch here. I grew up shoveling and don't mind it a bit.

Reaction score
85 degrees, kinda hot today but i guess that is what you should expect in florida this time a year.

Ask a Question