How to make P'nut Butter Balls?

Reaction score
I had received some p'nut butter balls with chocolate on the outside for a holiday gift and I have yet to figure out how to make them. Does anyone know how to make them and is it easy to make?

Reaction score
Yes they looked like that! Thank you so much.
The chocolate that was on it was a dark chocolate.

Reaction score
Yes, you are a huge help.. I am going to attempt at making them this weekend, and I will let ya know how they are :)

Reaction score
I love making peanut butter balls! They are so easy and they are really hard to mess up. They can be decorated to look fancy too for gift giving. If you need another recipe please let me know and I can dig one I have out of the recipe box.

Reaction score
That you for sharing that recipe. I am trying to get my hands on a gluten free/vegan version of the peanut butter balls as there are some delicious ones at a bakery near where I live. They are the best peanut butter balls that I have ever tasted. They look close to the recipe above accept they have raisens inside and coconut flakes on the outside.

Ask a Question