Help me find tutorials for making mini cakes with fondant/chocolate cover

Reaction score
First of all I am so sorry for my english, it is foreign language for me. But is it a very big secret, becouse is too little information about how to make such amazing pastry? It calls mini cakes or cake balls with cover of fondant or chocolate, with piping icing. But maybe it is not correct name of this product, becouse I fine it very hard to find tutorials about this. I dont know may I attach some pictures from Pinterest in here to show what pastry I mean.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

Are you talking about choux pastry?

oh, thanks for answer, but no, I don't mean choux pastry:D:)
I found yesturday, that some pastry named as petit fours. But I search the name of some kind little mini cakes round, or like balls with fondant covering and design. They wery often used on such ocassions like weddings. Thay have very cute vintage style with little fondant flowers

Reaction score
oh, thanks for answer, but no, I don't mean choux pastry:D:)
I found yesturday, that some pastry named as petit fours. But I search the name of some kind little mini cakes round, or like balls with fondant covering and design. They wery often used on such ocassions like weddings. Thay have very cute vintage style with little fondant flowers

Cake pops?

Ask a Question