I am now obsessed with recipe makers!!! :)

Reaction score
So, Kraft makes these things called recipe makers. It is basically a simmer sauce and a finishing sauce. You add all the fresh ingredients. I've used three different ones to date and I can't believe how much flavor it adds to my dishes! To the point that my picky hubby says how good they are!! LOL :)

The nice thing about them is that there is the main recipe and then two additional recipes inside the box. I just LOVE them and hope my family doesn't start to complain about me using them!!! Some you use in the crockpot and some on the stove. They are super easy to follow and most use things I already have on hand!

Just wanted to share! Anyone else use them?

Reaction score
I have heard of them but haven't tried them yet. After reading your post I am going to buy me some and see how I like it. I like to cook and am always looking for new things to try. This sounds like it will be good to try. I can't wait.

Reaction score
Let me know what you think! I really was pleasantly surprised. I've tried a lot of "helpers" over the years and am usually disappointed. But, not this time! :)

I think Kraft was clever to put three options on the packages because it gives more options and sometimes I have everything I need for one but not the other.

I used one that was for a roast and put the roast in frozen and it turned out soooo good! Also used one for pulled pork and it was basically the same ingredients I had used before but so much quicker!

I'd be curious to hear what they charge at your store? I pay about $4.50 here. But I dont think that is bad because the food tastes so good! :)

Reaction score
Sounds like these will be great and I will look for them at the store. I have also not had good luck with the packaged dinners in the past. Many of them taste like cardboard. I will be very happy if my family likes these.

Reaction score
Our store seems to have quit carrying them. :( Not sure why. They had a whole section of them on closeout. maybe there weren't
as many people buying them as they hoped. Bummer! Guess I'll have to see if some of the other stores around town have them.
What a bummer! I can always go back to making things from scratch! LOL :)

Reaction score
Let me know what you think! I really was pleasantly surprised. I've tried a lot of "helpers" over the years and am usually disappointed. But, not this time! :)

I think Kraft was clever to put three options on the packages because it gives more options and sometimes I have everything I need for one but not the other.

I used one that was for a roast and put the roast in frozen and it turned out soooo good! Also used one for pulled pork and it was basically the same ingredients I had used before but so much quicker!

I'd be curious to hear what they charge at your store? I pay about $4.50 here. But I dont think that is bad because the food tastes so good! :)

I love these too , really enjoy the fact that there are additional recipes on the inside of the box.

I guess they did not catch on because they seem to be discontinued .

I have found a few differnt types at the dollar tree and stocked up on them .

Reaction score
So, Kraft makes these things called recipe makers. It is basically a simmer sauce and a finishing sauce. You add all the fresh ingredients. I've used three different ones to date and I can't believe how much flavor it adds to my dishes! To the point that my picky hubby says how good they are!! LOL :)

The nice thing about them is that there is the main recipe and then two additional recipes inside the box. I just LOVE them and hope my family doesn't start to complain about me using them!!! Some you use in the crockpot and some on the stove. They are super easy to follow and most use things I already have on hand!

Just wanted to share! Anyone else use them?

Mommy42, you should see the new retro food ads I added to the disgusting food thread. The salad shaped like a treasure chest is a doozy.

Ask a Question