I love squash <3

Reaction score
Hello new friends! :D

I'm new to this forum but not new to baking. I got my first taste in my grammar kitchen when I was a kid and she would make the most delicious little cheese cracker things! So the older I got, the more I adventured out into my own little world of baking. Once I got the basic science of it down, experimenting with flavors and things became so much fun!! One of my favorite things to incorporate into baking is squash... mostly butternut and blue hubbard. The first time I tried to bake with a blue hubbard was intense to say the least. It took me forever to cut the thing and my food processor just couldn't handle the job. HAHA

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :)

I'm a fan of butternut squash too - one of my favourite meals is roasted butternut squash soup with chilli and ginger, yummy.

Reaction score
Hello new friends! :D

I'm new to this forum but not new to baking. I got my first taste in my grammar kitchen when I was a kid and she would make the most delicious little cheese cracker things! So the older I got, the more I adventured out into my own little world of baking. Once I got the basic science of it down, experimenting with flavors and things became so much fun!! One of my favorite things to incorporate into baking is squash... mostly butternut and blue hubbard. The first time I tried to bake with a blue hubbard was intense to say the least. It took me forever to cut the thing and my food processor just couldn't handle the job. HAHA
Hi Renegade!!!
I'm also new to the forum but not baking!!! And I must say, I share you love of squash! For the Thanksgiving holiday I allowed my daughter to spend it with friends and I was going to be home alone. You know what I wanted for my Thanksgiving dinner??? A huge bowl of butternut squash soup, some oyster crackers,gingerale and that's it!!!! I can eat squash all day!

Reaction score
Yum!! I love squash too! My husband and I used to get the acorn squash, cut them in half, add butter and brown sugar, and bake them. Sooo good!! :)
Of course, the kids don't like it. :( So, we don't really have it anymore. LOL!
So, did you have squash????? Hope you had a good one.

Ask a Question