Help with Chocolate Almond Cookie Recipe

Reaction score
I have all the ingredients for a chocolate Almond cookie however I don't know how much of each ingredient. The bakery I go to has the ingredients on the package however the baker won't tell me her secrets.
the ingredients are :
Organic coconut butter, Almonds, eggs, Coco powder, 70% dark chocolate, Sugar, Vanilla, Corn free non-GMO baking powder, non-GMO gluten free flour, Millet, Buckwheat, Brown rice, Tapioca, Guar gum, White rice, Coconut flour, Organic soy, Apple pectin
Please please help me

Reaction score
I think for starters, you want want to mix dey ingredients and wet separately so you can compare volume. I think your gluten free flour is going to be the largest portion of the dry, probably followed by the tapioca as that's sweet, then less of each of he others. It's hard to think how to tell you , I would just be experimenting myself.

Reaction score
ThankTE="DancingLady, post: 22639, member: 991"]I think for starters, you want want to mix dey ingredients and wet separately so you can compare volume. I think your gluten free flour is going to be the largest portion of the dry, probably followed by the tapioca as that's sweet, then less of each of he others. It's hard to think how to tell you , I would just be experimenting myself.[/QUOTE]
Thank you that helps a lot! ! I woukd have done even amounts

Ask a Question