How to Make a No-Bake Weed Butter Cheesecake

Reaction score
So my friend asked me to make a cheesecake with weed butter in it for his birthday, but I'm not sure how to add butter into a no bake cheesecake recipe. I decided to make the cheesecake in some of my chocolate molds so I could make a nice arrangement for him, but I'm not well versed in no bake cheesecake recipes and I could really use the advice. I live in California, so anything regarding weed is legal here

Reaction score
So my friend asked me to make a cheesecake with weed butter in it for his birthday, but I'm not sure how to add butter into a no bake cheesecake recipe. I decided to make the cheesecake in some of my chocolate molds so I could make a nice arrangement for him, but I'm not well versed in no bake cheesecake recipes and I could really use the advice. I live in California, so anything regarding weed is legal here

I live in California too. I think best approach would be to use the butter in the crust, not in the cheesecake filling. Butter is not normally added to cheesecake filling, so it will ruin the texture and flavor. But butter is a basic component of the crust.

Reaction score
Super old thread, but if anyone else is trying this, I would probably start with making a cream cannabis infusion, if your cheesecake recipe uses cream.

Ask a Question