I never knew about this!!

Reaction score
That the Bosch Universal & the Nutrimill Artiste mixers are both belt driven!! The Bosch has a V-style belt, while the Nutrimill Artist features a flat gear-style belt to power its machinery.
Boscn Universal & Nutrimill Artiste Drive Machineries..jpg

Reaction score
Do you think the way the belt system is set up makes any difference in the performance of the mixer?

Reaction score
No. As long as it does the job well. :)

The Bosch isn’t as sophisticated as I would have expected given the German reputation for engineering. Looks pretty basic. But as you said if they get the job done that’s all that matters!

Reaction score
The Bosch isn’t as sophisticated as I would have expected given the German reputation for engineering. Looks pretty basic. But as you said if they get the job done that’s all that matters!
Right!! I DO look for quality in a mixer, as with other things, but Bocsh & Nutrimill are said to be very good, even though they are made with mostly plastic. And they both have extreme clearance & accessibility to the work bowl, since there's no motor head in the way!! I like that most of all!! :)

Last edited:

Ask a Question