I wanted snow........and I got it!!! :)

Reaction score
Yay! I am so excited because it is so pretty here! But it is also VERY cold!!! It was 16 below zero this morning! :0
I will try to post a picture that my daughter took outside - looking into our house and our Christmas tree.
I love this time of year! I just want it to warm up some so I can go cross country skiing.

DSC_0873.JPG

Reaction score
wow, that is alot of snow and very pretty tree! We are faced with 56 deg. during the day and freezing temps at night here in Southern California. I know, poor us huh? lol,

Reaction score
Lucky for you and bad for me that I am only getting rain!

Ugh, sometimes I hate living where I am at. We rarely get any snow and if we do then it doesn't stick. I wish that maybe one year we can have a snowy Christmas!

Reaction score
We just got hit with more snow than expected. Now it is not enough snow to shut anything down, however it is more than the coating they promised us. Still it is very pretty.

Reaction score
Wow -16 is extremely cold! I think the coldest we've ever had here was about -10. It looks beautiful though!

Reaction score
We didn't get any snow here in west Tennessee. We just got freezing rain and sleet that melted off the next morning. Last week we had 72 degrees on Tuesday, and by Friday, it was 22! But no snow so far.

Reaction score
We had a pretty mild winter this year with not a lot of snow. Now it is the middle of March and I am getting ready to start to garden and I know we will have one more big snow storm, I can almost count on it.

Reaction score
Snow.... I really miss it this year. We also had a pretty mild winter. I really envy you, @mommy42. The picture is so beautiful :)

Ask a Question