Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches

Reaction score
My sister in law made some delicious ice cream sandwich cookies this last weekend with a basic sugar cookie recipe and ice cream slathered in the middle. I thought this was a great idea because the ice cream middle flavors are endless and the cookies can be colored any color with food coloring. Thought I would pass this idea along to you all.

Reaction score
Awesome idea! I might actually try it one day! To be honest I had no idea it could be done with basic sugar cookies, silly me. Thanks for the tip!

Reaction score
I never thought of it either until she made them for our Superbowl party. I always thought for some reason you had to use chocolate cookies. She is a baker by profession, so I guess she just has the creative genius.

Reaction score
Thanks monkeyboots for the link, I just checked it out and that company has some interesting ice cream flavors. I really wish it was 80 degrees where I live, right now we are in the 40s, and there is not a prayer of it warming up at all this week.

Ask a Question