Icing

Reaction score
I use a icing of 10x, vanilla extract, corn syrup and milk. All of sudden when the icing dries I am getting white spots, especially on my darker colors. Our weather had changed to cold her in upstate NY, not sure if it had to do with that or my 10x sugar. Love to get feedback. I'm trying now a white base then adding my color.
Thank you!

Reaction score
I use a icing of 10x, vanilla extract, corn syrup and milk. All of sudden when the icing dries I am getting white spots, especially on my darker colors. Our weather had changed to cold her in upstate NY, not sure if it had to do with that or my 10x sugar. Love to get feedback. I'm trying now a white base then adding my color.
Thank you!

Most likely the cold. Try warming ingredients before mixing, then dry cookies in a warm spot. Maybe even turn the oven on for 30 seconds, then turn off. then let your cookies dry in the oven out of the chill.

Ask a Question