If money were no object...

Reaction score
If money were no object, what would you bake?

Would you buy any new equipment?

I would like to bake lots of healthy gluten free cookies and breads like the ones I find at a local coffee shop. I don't have the money to run the oven that much right now, not to mention all the ingredients I would need to buy. I would also love a kitchen aid mixer if I could afford it.

Reaction score
I'd probably bake everything I wanted... I'd mostly like to try out new things :) I want to try new recipes and discover new things! I'd like to bake with th confidence of having a lot money :p Not afraid to screw up! When I bake something new I feel a bit nervous... to screw up or if it doesn't turn out well despite me not screwing up! The extra money adds a lot confidence! There are so many new things I'd love to try... but not enough money... !!!

Reaction score
Is love to use gourmet ingredients like almond flour and gluten free oats, but as of yet I have not even tried these because I just don't feel I have enough money to justify buying things that are not necessary for my health.

Reaction score
Hehehe, I understand you, there are many things I'd love to buy just to experiment with in my baking and cooking. You know, the money is one of the things that are stopping me from trying out new baking recipes. Sometimes what stops me is the fear to mess it.

Reaction score
Right now it's the fear of the electric bill... Neither myself or my roommate are in a very comfortable place financially, and our rent just went up again because of property taxes.

Reaction score
I'd invest in some quality equipment and cater to all. The healthy choices and the not so healthy choices. I think I would like to be proud owner of a top notch restaurant where baked goods are on the menu. I get very excited about cooking and more recently baking. I'd also be creating my own things and doing a lot of giveaways.

Reaction score
If money were no option, my kitchen would look like an episode of THE IRON CHEF with multiple islands and thousands of ways to prepare each on a different table, with my own live in chef. HAH.

Reaction score
First, I would need someplace to store all the lovely new things I'd like to buy, so if money were no object, I'd first build some kitchen storage. Then, I'd fill it all to the brim with all baking equipment and all the fun kitchen gadgets. I'd probably have little room left for fancy ingredients. I love me some gadgets, lol.

Reaction score
I'd bake a lot more often and I'd be more creative and experimental.

Me too. There'd be no limit to "accidental" oopses you could do, so I'd make everything and anything and document my recipes until I made something from scratch I could build a business around haha!

Reaction score
If money is not a problem I will probably invest on new kitchen equipments and buy all the ingredients I want so that I can try all the recipes that I like to try, cook and bake. But sometimes if I am on a tight budget of course the important things first are the ones that I should reserve for the money that I had. Then the rest is to follow if I had the extra money for some other things.

Reaction score
If money were no option, I'd want a top-notch kitchen with all the equipment. It wouldn't have to be the "best" equipment, but at least ALL the equipment necessary to make all the yummy things I'd want to make. Next, I'd invest in the special ingredients that cost so much money! Lastly, I'd invest in some lessons. I think I'm a very good cook, but there's always room for improvement.

Reaction score
If money were no object i think i could see myself sitting back and relax while hiring a very talented baker to bake me some of my favorite delicacies. I honestly don't see life getting better than that!

Reaction score
"I honestly don't see life getting better than this!"

51251405.jpg

Reaction score
If money were no object, I would first invest in some high end kitchen equipment and appliances. I would really like to have a set of double ovens in my kitchen, and all new bakeware. As far as the actual baking was concerned, I would buy all of the nice expensive gourmet ingriedients I could find. I would experiment with cake decorating and have a lot of fun doing it. All of the specialty icings, fondant, and ingriedients are a little to expensive for my budget as it stands right now.

Reaction score
Cakes and sweets? Sign me up to be the taste tester! Haha.

The more I think of it, I'd have my fridge stocked with anything I could possibly want too. Like the mystical fridge of wonders - just open it up, and whatever I wanted to cook I'd have ingredients to do so. Sometimes cooking the dishes yourself (and not a professional cook) is the best way to enjoy your newfound riches and kitchen! It's nice to sit back and have someone else do it; sure. But nothing beats being able to cook anything you want when you want.

Reaction score
I would also invent a way to keep ingredients fresher longer. There is nothing more annoying than having to throw away good food and ingredients because I did not get around to using them before they went bad.

If money were no object, my pantry would always be stocked with fresh baked treats so that I could always make sure my family was eating healthy.

Ask a Question