If you could only bake one thing for the rest of your life...

Reaction score
What would it be?

I love cupcakes, of course - but the practicality of eating cupcakes for the rest of my life, every day is a little daunting. Delicious - but daunting, and I think I would end up in a sugar coma!

I would have to say bread. I think it's the most versatile baked good out there, and can be used in many different ways.

What about you? Can't wait to hear your responses and why!

Reaction score
Easter Bread,the one I had a bit of years ago in Italy,had sausage, eggs,cheese and other stuff in it and of course a good fruit cake :) mmm Fruit Cake :)

Reaction score
I think I'd agree - I can easily have enough sweet treats, but savoury is a different matter. I think it would be a bread with sundried tomatoes in - I just love them so much! Can't ever imagine being fed up of them :)

Reaction score
Does pizza count???? LOL

If not, then Foccia bread for sure...as it's very similar to pizza (minus the sauce).

Reaction score
I think I'd agree - I can easily have enough sweet treats, but savoury is a different matter. I think it would be a bread with sundried tomatoes in - I just love them so much! Can't ever imagine being fed up of them :)

Oooh, good choice! I love breads like that - my local bakery makes a really good savory bread that has cheese, olives and sundried tomatoes and it's delish! If I could replicate that, I would be set! :)

Reaction score
Does pizza count???? LOL

If not, then Foccia bread for sure...as it's very similar to pizza (minus the sauce).

Oh man, you are clever, Chester! Never even thought to go down the pizza route, but I think it counts for sure! Now pizza is something I think I could eat daily and not get sick of, since you can mix and match a variety of toppings!

Reaction score
Mine would probably be pies. French Silk pie, Lemon Meringue pie, and Apple pie to be more specific.

Reaction score
If I could only bake one thing for the rest of my life it is probably a wheat bread because I always love eating this kind of healthy bread.

Reaction score

Ask a Question