If you were to bake a cake for the Royal baby arrival, what would it look like?

Reaction score
I would make a simple pound cake with layers of butter cream frosting. The top would have butter cream frosting, yellow icing on the borders with blue sprinkles in the middle. What would yours look like?

Reaction score
It would be a sheet cake with writing on it that said "Enjoy your life of wealth and privilege. Even if you never work a day in your life, you already have fame, respect ,money and a title." I must be in a bad mood today.

Reaction score
I'd make a cake shaped like a diaper in order to commemorate probably the first changing of a diaper by the princely father. ;)

hhh

Reaction score
It would definitely be inspired by the baby itself. I would go for something simple but looks great, like a red velvet! It taste absolutely delicious and it's somewhat simple to make. For the decoration as I've said before it would be inspired by the baby so maybe it would have the letter of the alphabet on it I don't know haha, I'm not the most creative.

Reaction score
I would probably make it wedding cake like with all sorts of frosting ribbons and decorations and incorporate some blue decorations. It would be a pure white cake with buttercream or chocolate mousse for the layer frosting. Only the best for royal baby!

Ask a Question