I'm back

Reaction score
Hey everyone on the baking forums, sorry I've been a way for a while. I've had a lot of stuff going on in my personal life outside of my baking channel, etc. I won't go into details but hope everyone is having a sweet day!

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome back! I'm glad you made it back, was missing seeing you around :) I hope everything turned out very well for you, looking forward to seeing you participating on here again :)

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome back! I'm glad you made it back, was missing seeing you around :) I hope everything turned out very well for you, looking forward to seeing you participating on here again :)

Thank you I've missed the baking forums, looking forward to getting back with everyone. How have you been?

Reaction score
I've been doing good, thanks for asking. This year might not be my baking year, but the next surely will be :) Hope to read more posts from you soon :)

Reaction score
I've been doing good, thanks for asking. This year might not be my baking year, but the next surely will be :) Hope to read more posts from you soon :)

Yea I'm having to take some small breaks from baking for my channel, but still want to do videos talking about baking. We just celebrated our first big milestone.

Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum! I am going to check out your channel since I see you have a link to it in your signature. Last month was a very trying time for me as well personally and I took a social media break if you will. I had almost no motivation to talk to anyone about anything happy, such as baking, and so I went dormant for a little while. I am back too and feeling a little refreshed!

Reaction score
Thanks hope you enjoy the channel. It will be a few more months before I get back to regular uploading on the channel, having some changes going on in personal life. From time to time I will post when I can. Yea I had to take a break from the channel for about a month. I'm glad to be back.

Reaction score
Thanks hope you enjoy the channel. It will be a few more months before I get back to regular uploading on the channel, having some changes going on in personal life. From time to time I will post when I can. Yea I had to take a break from the channel for about a month. I'm glad to be back.

I logged on to YouTube and watched a couple of segments. I liked them, you put them together well. I had thought about putting some tutorials and things on there before, but have not had the time to yet. Keep up the good work and I hope your personal matters turn out good for you.

Reaction score
I logged on to YouTube and watched a couple of segments. I liked them, you put them together well. I had thought about putting some tutorials and things on there before, but have not had the time to yet. Keep up the good work and I hope your personal matters turn out good for you.

Thank you, it makes me feel good that each video comes out good. There is so much editing that goes into it. I think for the Halloween special that we got to do, I had 13 seperate videos that I had to piece together. I had about 60 mins of footage to break down to a 20 min video. It took about 3 hours to do.

Ask a Question