In need of a simple cookie recipe!

Reaction score
I just got invited to a cookout for the weekend, but I have such a busy schedule that I don't have much time to bake anything. Any ideas on some simple and easy cookie recipe? I always make fun things for parties and I feel like I have to live up to it a little bit!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Oh wow those look amazing! I am a huge blue berry fan. My mouth is watering ha! I am going to give these a shot. Thanks so much for the recipe. I will try to remember the egg! ;)

Reaction score
I saw this easy peanut butter cookie recipe on Pinterest. It's an oldie but a classic.

3 ingredient Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies! You will need: Reese's Peanut Butter – 1 cup Sugar – 1 cup 1 egg 1) Put your oven on 350 preheat. 2) Mix ingredients 3) Bake for about 15-18 minutes

Check this one out too.

9dd74660965f8425bfbb4b39da31a85a.jpg

Reaction score
blueberry crumb bars
http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2008/07/blueberry-crumb-bars/

I made these last week, completely forgot the egg, and it still tasted good. I can imagine it would have tasted even better with the egg in the crust. You can even make it a day ahead as it keeps very well.

Those blueberry crumb bars look really good! It doesn't look as super easy as it could be but still looks scrumptious...great way to add some antioxidants to your dessert.

Reaction score
I saw this easy peanut butter cookie recipe on Pinterest. It's an oldie but a classic.

3 ingredient Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies! You will need: Reese's Peanut Butter – 1 cup Sugar – 1 cup 1 egg 1) Put your oven on 350 preheat. 2) Mix ingredients 3) Bake for about 15-18 minutes

Check this one out too.

This really looks simple, no fuss just throw some ingredients together and your done.

Reaction score

Check this one out too.

Oh yeah! I saw those Nutella cookie recipe before! Why didn't I think of that! Anyone try these before? They look fantastic. I am in love with Nutella so I think I'd love these. Adding this to my list of must bake!

Reaction score
One of my favorite cookie recipe is for Apple Cookies. Both my daughter and I love these and when she was still at home and I was baking, we would occasionally eat a couple for breakfast. Here is my recipe:

Ingredients: 2 eggs, 2 cups quick cooking rolled oats, 1-1/2cups whole wheat flour, 1 cup milk, 1-1/2 cups finely chopped apples, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1-1/2 tsp baking powder, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 cup melted butter and 1 tsp vanilla.

Preheat the oven to 375F. Whisk the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, flour & salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and butter. Combine the two mixtures, add the chopped apples and stir to mix. Prepare your baking sheets with cooking spray and drop the batter using a 1/4 cup. Make sure you leave a couple of inches between the cookies. Cook for 15 minutes . Cool on a rack. This makes 20 large cookies but you can make them smaller if you like..

Enjoy:)

Reaction score
One of my favorite cookie recipe is for Apple Cookies. Both my daughter and I love these and when she was still at home and I was baking, we would occasionally eat a couple for breakfast. Here is my recipe:

Ingredients: 2 eggs, 2 cups quick cooking rolled oats, 1-1/2cups whole wheat flour, 1 cup milk, 1-1/2 cups finely chopped apples, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1-1/2 tsp baking powder, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 cup melted butter and 1 tsp vanilla.

Preheat the oven to 375F. Whisk the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, flour & salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and butter. Combine the two mixtures, add the chopped apples and stir to mix. Prepare your baking sheets with cooking spray and drop the batter using a 1/4 cup. Make sure you leave a couple of inches between the cookies. Cook for 15 minutes . Cool on a rack. This makes 20 large cookies but you can make them smaller if you like..

Enjoy:)

Thank you for sharing. That looks somewhat healthy because you have oats and apples. I'm going to try making a batch of these this weekend. My daughter loves anything apple cinnamon flavored.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. That looks somewhat healthy because you have oats and apples. I'm going to try making a batch of these this weekend. My daughter loves anything apple cinnamon flavored.

Actually they are quite healthy and I often would have one for breakfast or for a snack. Let me know how they turn out, Acsapa :)

Reaction score

Check this one out too.

These look excellent! Thank you for the post.
For the peanut butter cookies, how much peanut butter do you add? And there is no need for flour?
Definitely can't wait to try these out!

Reaction score
Reaction score
No bake cookies are almost always a favorite at most cook outs. They take no time to cook and/or set up. Just make sure you get the mix hot enough before adding oats or your cookies won't set.

Ask a Question