In Need of Exciting Chicken Recipies!!

Reaction score
I am trying to use chicken more for dinner as opposed to red meat and I have exhausted all my recipies. I've looked on line, but not finding anything that looks good. Do any of you have a favorite you can send my way?

Reaction score
There are a ton of great chicken recipes out there; it all depends on what you enjoy. I like having chicken with gravy and stuffing, chicken casseroles, deliciously-seasoned chicken breasts, chicken breasts that are cooked with teriyaki sauce and pineapple, etc.

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses! I will deffinately check out the Midwest Living website and see if anything strikes my fancy!

Reaction score
I'm going to check out that site, too. Another great site is Allrecipes.com. There are recipes for just about anything there! It can get overwhelming because it's so big, but there's some good stuff. You can even use the "Ingredient Search" feature to find recipes that use the things that you have on hand

Ask a Question