Jackfruit tart

Reaction score
This is one of my favorites - tart with strips of real jackfruit and not just flavoring. It's funny because my husband loves durian tart which has the fruit durian instead of jackfruit. However, jackfruit tart is not available everywhere and I can only find that in the province of Laguna, a nearby province of Metro Manila. It is said that jackfruit tart contains a kind of charm that you will come back and buy again (but that's just a saying).

Reaction score
I have never heard of or tried jackfruit, but I must say that I am intrigued and I really want to be able to give this one a try. Anytime you can give me a tart my interest is there, as it is usually something pretty simple and easy to have on hand, which are two important things for me.

Reaction score
My mom used to make tarts and sell them. One of the flavor is Jackfruit. This is also one of the best seller among her list. She is making them per order so we only get to taste it when someone ordered few boxes to her because we get to eat the left overs.

Reaction score
Do the durian tarts have that distinct durian aroma? I've never eaten either. My mom lived in Singapore for years - she loved both.

Ask a Question