Just chillin', Checkin' things out, Hay!

Reaction score
Where do I go when I have no clue what i'm doing wrong, but something is obviously going wrong? xD

No one taught me how to bake, or cook, or.. well anything really, so, trying my best to figure things out on my own, sort of. Books, Internet, anything else.. and thats why I am searching the internet currently, because I do not know even what books are good.

I can't stand the new books that come out, the books everyone gets me are like, go out and get a roll of biscuts and do this with bisquick, and ya know, that kinda thing. I don't like.. that kinda thing. I want scratch, complete scratch. Yeast, flour, water, that jazz. I don't want quick and easy, I want love and care. I don't have anything to do with my time, currently, so why not?

I'm 22, female, married, love pets, and baking and cakes, I love sweets. so much. xD Pastry sweets that is.Oh and chocolate of course, But yeup.. that's me. :D

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Looks like you've come to the right place there are lots of tips here! I think with baking it's really a lot about practice no one gets it right the first time. Hang in there:)

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Great to have you here :) I couldn't agree more when you say you prefer to bake things from scratch - it doesn't feel like baking otherwise!

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Great to have you here :) I couldn't agree more when you say you prefer to bake things from scratch - it doesn't feel like baking otherwise!
From scratch is the best way. Plus people can always tell when a box is used. For example at my family Thanksgiving gathering there were two red velvet cakes. Now my family loves red velvet, lol. The automatic thinking is these are made from scratch, but one obviously wasn't it tasted different. Sad to say the person who made it ended up taking it back home

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandryscik

Latest Threads