Just new here

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I kind of need help. I'm running out of ideas what to bake for my twinsies. I always bake cookies for them for snack and I always bake choc chip and oatmeal cookies and I'm starting to get sick of it. Any ideas on what else I can bake for them. Thanks!

Reaction score
They're 2 years and 2 months old. How old is your son? Well, I am not so sure. They have their moments where they don't finish it. I usually make like just bite size for them so it doesn't go to waste. I guess there are times where they just want different varieties. I had a quick look on the page and the page looks good. Thanks for the link. I'll check this page out for sure.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum kimsim! :) Gosh, a 2 year old and a 2 month old must keep you busy!!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :) Lots of of amazing recipe ideas here and don't forget christmas baking is coming up :)

Reaction score
Thanks Becky! No. I have twin girls and they're 2years and 2 months. They are pretty good babies really. I never had problems with them. They're not as handful like other kids. I am actually lucky.

Reaction score
Thanks Becky! No. I have twin girls and they're 2years and 2 months. They are pretty good babies really. I never had problems with them. They're not as handful like other kids. I am actually lucky.

Ah I understand now! :)

Reaction score
They're 2 years and 2 months old. How old is your son? Well, I am not so sure. They have their moments where they don't finish it. I usually make like just bite size for them so it doesn't go to waste. I guess there are times where they just want different varieties. I had a quick look on the page and the page looks good. Thanks for the link. I'll check this page out for sure.

Put the twos together and add two more and get my 'kids' age-24. He's a sweetheart, my heart, but he's not doing as much as he should in the kitchen and a few other areas. When he decides to move out I am sure it would break my heart but I suspect he'll get into doing lots of things himself. I feel sure he watched me and must have learned a few things well.

Reaction score
What about some good ol' sugar cookies? That way if they want to decorate them they can do so :)

Reaction score
Hello @kimsim Welcome to Baking Forums! :) You are lucky to have your twin girls who are pretty good babies like what you had said. That is why they really deserve to have some baking goodies coming from a caring mom like you. I can assure you that you can learn many things when it comes to baking in this forum. Enjoy your stay here! :)

Ask a Question