Just saying hello!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Happy to be here and looking forward to sharing information with others who love to bake! I love to eat delicious food so maybe that's why I love baking so much! I'm always excited to try old and new recipes and love making others happy when I share my creations. I've been baking since I was a kid...it was my first taste of cooking. (I'm remembering how hard it was to stir the flour into chocolate chip cookies back then!

Babble

Reaction score
Hi Babble. I remember as a child watching my Grandmother baking and helping her out, especially the eating part :)!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Happy to be here and looking forward to sharing information with others who love to bake! I love to eat delicious food so maybe that's why I love baking so much! I'm always excited to try old and new recipes and love making others happy when I share my creations. I've been baking since I was a kid...it was my first taste of cooking. (I'm remembering how hard it was to stir the flour into chocolate chip cookies back then!

Babble
Welcome to the Baking Forums Babble64. Since you love baking this is the perfect website for you. Looking forward in hearing about your baking ideas and recipes! Have fun with the Baking Forums!!! :)

Ask a Question