Just saying hello :)

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself I just found this forum today and I haven't been able to stop smiling since :)
A little bit about myself, I live in Canada and enjoy baking and trying different recipes out, I can;t say the same thing about cooking though!

I also recently started my own youtube channel called The PinProject where I test out different recipes, and DIY projects from Pinterest and other websites. It's more of a hobby for me and I love searching for new recipes and finding challenging baking ideas! If you want to check it out here the link: www.youtube.com/thepinproject

I look forward to chatting with you all in the rest of the forum!!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! As long as you are here primarily to participate in the forum I am happy for you to share your link :)

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum! I'll surely check out your YouTube channel, Pinterest is definitely my favorite place to search for recipes and DIY projects, as well as both make up and hair tutorials. I hope you try to recreate those as well :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums; hope to see you discussing many a tasty treat or baked meal. The more conversation the better! That way the recipes are all free flowing and we all learn from each other.

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum! I'll surely check out your YouTube channel, Pinterest is definitely my favorite place to search for recipes and DIY projects, as well as both make up and hair tutorials. I hope you try to recreate those as well :)
I don't think I have the confidence yet to do make up tutorials but you never know! :)

Reaction score
@ThePinProject If you ever do, let me know! I'd love to see people attempting to recreate those make up and hair tutorials, I watched a video of 5 women who did that (all of the did it wrong since they didn't know what they were doing) and it was fun. But then I thought it'd be wonderful to see someone who knows what she is doing. I'd watch it! Most of those Pinterest hair tutorials don't come with a lot instructions, other than the visuals.

Ask a Question