Kemplex genie 600

WCB

Reaction score
Hi there,
This is a long shot, I have just purchased a great condition second hand Automatic Kemplex genie 600 pastry sheeter.....however it comes with no instructions and the original manufacturer of the machine don`t have the instructions any longer!
Does anyone on this forum have an instruction manual!
There is also the added bonus of not knowing the 6 digit password to enter the settings menu! lol. However, I am hoping the illusive instruction manual will explain how to reset the password to default...that`s if i can find one!
Tris

Reaction score
Hi there,
This is a long shot, I have just purchased a great condition second hand Automatic Kemplex genie 600 pastry sheeter.....however it comes with no instructions and the original manufacturer of the machine don`t have the instructions any longer!
Does anyone on this forum have an instruction manual!
There is also the added bonus of not knowing the 6 digit password to enter the settings menu! lol. However, I am hoping the illusive instruction manual will explain how to reset the password to default...that`s if i can find one!
Tris

if the manufacturer doesn’t have the original instructions, ask if they can direct you to a repair person. A repair person may be able to help you access the setting menu. And possibly help you figure out how to operate it.

Ask a Question