KFC secret spices

Reaction score
Hi guys! I found this and I knew I had to pin it and share it with you! I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know hoe leg it this is, but hopefully someone might have already done or will do so soon, and can let me know how it went ;)

69e043ceb9cd618837bbe5992d690dd2.jpg

Reaction score
I love eating KFC fried chicken and I really like its flavor. No wonder why it had taste that good because of the combination of these spices. Now I knew already and thanks for sharing this information. :)

Reaction score
You guys are funny!

I "broke" their recipe when I was a teenager...."way back when"!!!!!:p

Reaction score
I always use these spices. MSG and marjoram not so much, first one actually never and marjoram sometimes. I guess this was the reason why my meat tastes so good. Especially chicken but I really do not believe this is it although it sounds very legit. I simply love sage. Love it. Also garlic and oregano mix. I like thyme as well and I would definitely put it in this mix.

Reaction score
Ahh, KFC seasoning is rather addictive isn't it?! Thanks for sharing this with us - it means I can make it at home probably a little bit healthier than I could if I was buying it from them directly!

Reaction score
You are welcome :) I found it and thought I'd share, even though some peeps might not find it so useful, I figured out (statistically speaking) someone would ;) Glad to hear you are one of them :) I've found other KFC recipes ever since, but I have yet to try them all D:

@ChesterV Would you be surprised if I told you some people haven't yet?

@djordjem87 No one does ;) That is why they are so fun to try!

@ReadmeByAmy Me too!!! But I tried KFC last year, and it didn't taste the same way it did back in 2007 :( I think they changed something.

Ask a Question