Kid friendly recipes

Reaction score
Any one want to share any recipes that are child friendly. What i mean by that is recipes that if eaten before baked or cooked won't harm kids. My children love helping me cook but they also like to put what is being mixed in their mouths. I need new recipes, no-bake recipes. Kinda tired of making no-bake cookies and granola bars all the time.

Reaction score
Salads are fun to mix and you don't have to worry about them being harmful. Kids seem to especially love the fruit salads and they're supper quick. If you replace eggs with bananas in most baking recipes its okay to eat the dough.

Reaction score
My kids love when we make pizza. We make the crust two ways depending on which kid wants to help the most. My eight year old like to spend the time making the crust from scratch while, my ten year old prefers the box pizza dough mix because there's no real kneading necessary. The scratch-made dough requires flour, salt, water and, any herbs you want. We then knead and pan fry it in a little bit of Olive oil before adding toppings and putting it in the oven. We use crushed tomatoes and oregano for the pizza sauce or Alfredo sauce. Followed by fresh cut toppings the kids get to choose and cut with me supervising. Add cheese, bake and, eat which is their favorite part.

Reaction score
I love to bake chicken with chips crushed up on them. It's fun to crush the chips yourself, let out frustration. It's even better watching your children crush them up, the fun they have with it.

Reaction score
My kids also love to make homemade pizza! Sometimes its easy to bake something from a mix like Duncan Hines Brownies etc because there's not a lot of ingredients to add. However sometimes the Disney Channel shows kids baking and my daughter loves to try the recipes. They made a yummy apricot tart using puff pastry dough and we have made it several times together. My daughters also love making meatballs with my hubby. They help mix the meat and form the meatballs, it's their special sunday ritual.

Ask a Question