Favorite Recipes using Kitchen Aid Mixer

Reaction score
Do you have one? What is your favorite thing to whip up in it?

Lately I've loved mixing my pizza dough in it. It allows me to get other things done as it is kneading.

Reaction score
My kitchen is sorely lacking a mixer. :( I have one of those hand mixers, but it doesn't quite cut it. I'd love to add one to my arsenal of kitchen appliances, but they are expensive and out of the budget for the time being.

I remember my mom having a mixer and she made the most awesome mashed potatoes with it. Funny the things we remember from childhood. :rolleyes:

Do you use a dough hook when you use your mixer for kneading, mj512? I never used a mixer for kneading so excuse me if that's a silly question. :)

Reaction score
I got a Kitchen-aid mixer as a wedding present. My parents had one and I fell in love with it; however, it was one of those things that I considered a luxury. Now I can't see baking without it. I've used the dough hook, and it does make kneading easy.

Reaction score
Although I pine for a Kitchen-aid, it's currently not in my budget. Do any of you have any suggestions for a cheaper brand?

Reaction score
The only time I use my kitchen aid is when I need to knead the dough. Other than that I usually mix the ingredients by hand. I think it mostly comes from the fact that I am use to just doing it that way. Though, eventually I will end up using the kitchen aid for everything.

Reaction score
Kitchen Aid has impressive kitchen equipment, but mostly aimed for either professional chefs/cooks or large families, besides their products are really expensive.

Not in my budget and too much for my baking/cooking needs.

Ask a Question