Ladyfingers

Reaction score
I love ladyfingers. I have used them in the past when making tiramisu, which I love. I know they're used in other desserts, but I can't think of any others off hand. Kroger had ladyfingers on a deep discount the other day, so I snagged two packages. I wish I'd grabbed more, actually, since the holidays are coming. Do you make treats with ladyfingers? Care to share your favorite recipe that uses them?

Reaction score
I never imagined to bake lady fingers myself but there are good lady finger brands here. It is the favorite of my mother so once in a while I buy a can of lady finger biscuits for her. As I have posted in some other threads, pastries and breads abound and there are so many bakeshops around here which somehow discourages us from doing the baking since those pastries and breads are readily available.

Reaction score
I googled 'desserts with lady fingers' and found these images............
I guess you can dream up your own recipe for the image you see.....
thats what I do (oopsie! Another trade secret revealed!)
:eek::D

hqdefault.jpg

567880.jpg

Piscoturi-invelite-in-crema-de-curmale-Vegan-Ladyfingers-covered-in-carob-date-cream.jpg

ChocolateCake-580x465.jpg

Summer-English-Berry-Trifle-1024x802.jpg

Ask a Question