Latest Baking Time?

Reaction score
I usually bake during the day or the evening, but once I baked a pizza at midnight. My mother recently got hired for a job and I was so proud of her so I decided to bake a pizza. I prepped it at around 11 and I finished by 12, though the clean up lasted until 12:30. What is the latest time that you've stayed up baking something?

Reaction score
Sometime I have trouble sleeping, if the mood strikes I will bake. I remember my younger brother getting up in the middle of the night to find out what yummy smell had waken him form his sleep. There have been times when i have bake in to the wee hours of the early morning. It peaceful and clam and there are no distractions.

Reaction score
Sometime I have trouble sleeping, if the mood strikes I will bake. I remember my younger brother getting up in the middle of the night to find out what yummy smell had waken him form his sleep. There have been times when i have bake in to the wee hours of the early morning. It peaceful and clam and there are no distractions.

That's adorable; having your little brother hunting for the yummy smell. I agree, baking early is very peaceful because there is no on to bother you. I enjoy baking and cooking when no one is around and I can't stand when people hover around me when I'm doing anything, especially in the kitchen; are you like that as well?

Ask a Question