Lemon Bars v Lemon Meringue pie?

Reaction score
Hehe, well, my mum is no expert on baking. But it's certainly nice when she likes what I bake and I would have been very surprised if she didn't like the recipe you gave me! :D

Ouch, getting your finger caught with the nozzle! That couldn't have been nice at all. So yes, I better try to avoid that.

What a pity you can't access your photos. Did you lose the password or is the phone not turning on?

I've looked at the thread you linked and can see the effect the nozzle makes. And your pink and white dual coloured piping looks amazing and beautifully swirled! I've got some red and yellow food colouring so I'm going to try that for cupcakes and miniature baked meringues. I'll try it by painting stripes inside the piping bag.

I had changed my phone number and email address a few years ago. So I actually had two Apple accounts in their system one under my old telephone number and email address and one under my new phone number and new email address. When I signed up for my Apple iCloud, the only photos that were saved on the iCloud were those under my new information.

So when I purchased my new phone the only photos that transferred from my iCloud were from the new account. They said I could manually transfer everything from my old phone by logging into my old account. But I couldn’t remember the passcode to that account and they only give you three tries and you get locked out. But you’re supposed to be able to sync your phone and apple computer and use your iTunes account to unlock the phone. But because I had transferred my iTunes account to my new email address it won’t let me sync my old phone to my iTunes account because it doesn’t recognize it now. And there’s no way for me to get into that phone now. :confused:

Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. I understand what you're saying, that you can't sync your old phone using itunes. But since your old account would seem to still exist, is there no way at all that apple helpline can help you unlock the phone by overriding the forgotten password of the old account and resetting to a new password ?

Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. I understand what you're saying, that you can't sync your old phone using itunes. But since your old account would seem to still exist, is there no way at all that apple helpline can help you unlock the phone by overriding the forgotten password of the old account and resetting to a new password ?

I am not locked out of my account, it’s the phone that I’m locked out of. And Apple can’t override my phone password. I mean they could but they would have to go up to the highest executive level for authorization for that, but then they would not do that. Oh well they’re just pictures of cakes and bread not like it’s anything important

Ask a Question