Lemon Cheesecake

Reaction score
Here I am with another great find... yes, this time it's a lemon cheesecake I'll definitely be trying next year! It looks delicious and to be honest I don't need any more reasons to give this cheesecake a try.

lemon-cheesecake-3-685x1024.jpg

http://www.shugarysweets.com/2014/07/lemon-cheesecake

Reaction score
Mmmmm! That's a mouth watering picture right there. Lemony topping for cheesy goodness? What's not to like? It does sound really tasty. I think I would like lemon cheesecake, as compared to many of the way too rich toppings a lot of recipes use. Cheesecake is already rich!

Reaction score
Yes, I'm honestly afraid of those ''rich'' toppings, I had a few bad experiences with some cheese pies I tried in the past at several places. One of them was marbeled, it had a choco top or something like that... didn't like it and made my stomach hurt. The second one was a mango themed one... NO THANKS. Cheese pie/ cheesecake is already good on its own :)

Reaction score
You should really try this one out if you can :) I surely will soon, because I'm honestly so tired of trying the same cheesecake recipes :p

Ask a Question