Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins/Bread

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good recipe for lemon poppy seed muffins and or bread? I have tried a couple recipes for bread and they never really turned out very good. I'm looking for a tried and true recipe! Thanks in advance!!

Reaction score
Thank you! I will have to try this. Looks and sounds delicious. I'll let you know how it turns out! Thanks again!

Reaction score
You're welcome and I hope you like them. I'm thinking I might be making them again pretty soon. I've been craving these and some blueberry muffins.

Reaction score
How about muffins with lemon and blueberry? Those are delicious. I made some, not too long ago. My parents loved them. :) You could also make chocolate and blueberry or cinnamon and blueberry. Plain ones with vanilla are good too, but sometimes a little variety can be fun.

Reaction score
Lemon and blueberry sounds amazing..I love both, but I've never had a combination! Not something I would have though of, but I think I'll try it now! :)

Ask a Question