Like finding new things to fry?

Reaction score
I'm always looking for something new to fry. I've mastered fried pickles, fried ice cream, fried oreos and now I'm wanting to learn how to make fried macaroni! Yum!

Reaction score
No I try my best not to fry foods. How do you fry icecream? That sounds interesting.

Reaction score
Fried foods are a guilty pleasure of mine that I am trying to cut out. My husband has asked me to stop frying things :). I have tried fried mac and cheese balls a few times and they are good. It is mac and cheese coated in a batter, but I am not sure how to make the actual balls out of the noodles.

Reaction score
I tend to stay away from frying foods because even though they can be delicious they make me a little nervous. Something about the hot oil makes me prefer to err on the side of caution. But I do really enjoy fried ice cream and fried oreos so when I can buy them I always do to avoid having to make them myself.

Reaction score
I'm sorry ,OP. You started this thread looking for new things to fry and so far you haven't learned anything helpful because every single post is about NOT frying food.
Don't you hate when you ask a question like "Where can I buy a red sweater?" and you get 4 responses that say "I don't like red sweaters."?

I'll try to post some ideas that actually answer the question that you asked,
Some of the foods I have come across on Pinterest are deep fried cookie dough balls, deep fried cheesecake balls, deep fried Reese's cups, deep fried corn on the cob, deep fried smores, deep fried biscuits and gravy, deep fried Doritos, deep fried candy corn, and deep fried lasagna slices.

If I posted all the recipe links here, it would be a mess of links, so you can search for these recipes on Pinterest. Have fun frying.

Reaction score
My daughter and I love to fry things!!! We recently bought the pickle chips because we want to try fried pickles!!! :) we tried making donuts but they didn't turn out so great. I bought a fryer and really do love it and wish I had more things to try to fry! Lol! I want to try to fry snickers - have you done that?

Reaction score
I just saw two holiday themed ideas on Pinterest, deep fried pecan pies and deep fried cranberry sauce fritters. I guess you could make your whole Thanksgiving dinner deep fried ,because they also have deep fried mashed potatoes, deep fried green beans and deep fried turkey.

Reaction score
I am always up for trying new things. especially when its concerning food lol.

Ask a Question