livestream baking

Reaction score
I was asking myself if there are any good websites out there that feature livestreaming something baking related? I know that there is a lot of YouTube stuff you can watch but I kinda miss the interaction on those... Like, if I have a question that I can ask the person streaming or something:p Yeah, I can watch stuff on YouTube but I feel like this is just an empty staring at a screen without any opportunity to watch how a cake etc. is really done and in my case, I prefer watching the WHOLE process. I know this is done in the gaming community, but does anyone know any baking related website for that?

Reaction score
Good question. I don't know of any but I'll keep an eye out and let you know :)

Reaction score
Thats a really good idea, but I doubt anyone would do it because of the timing. People who want to watch something like that and be a part of it, would have to be ready at a certain time, on a certain day, and most people would have issues with that.

The only places I know of that do something like that live and online is culinary classes.

You might contact some culinary schools to see if they have live, online, interaction baking classes.
Maybe you could just pay for one class, or just a baking course or something.

Reaction score
I've done a couple of classes on craftsy. The one I liked the most wasn't baking, though; it was making Indian food.

They're all recorded lessons but the instructor answers questions that are posted. I did a couple baking ones but I must be more advanced than I give myself credit for. They were too easy. Next time I do one I'll choose something harder.

Reaction score
Thank you all for your answers! I'll check out some of the ideas you requested.

I've done a couple of classes on craftsy. The one I liked the most wasn't baking, though; it was making Indian food.

They're all recorded lessons but the instructor answers questions that are posted. I did a couple baking ones but I must be more advanced than I give myself credit for. They were too easy. Next time I do one I'll choose something harder.

Haven't heard of craftsy yet but I'll definitely want to check that one out!

Ask a Question