Looking For Some Specific Cupcake Wrappers...

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My best friend got some really cool looking cupcake liners a few years back from her grandma, and they were all destroyed but two. Does anyone know where I can get the exact ones? They look like these...
Colleens Cupcake Liners.png
Thanks for the help!!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My best friend got some really cool looking cupcake liners a few years back from her grandma, and they were all destroyed but two. Does anyone know where I can get the exact ones? They look like these...
View attachment 1104
Thanks for the help!!

That's a Robert Gordon Australia design. Robert Gordon is a manufacturer of ceramics. But they have a line of baking cups which that is very popular, especially for event cupcakes. You'll have to purchase it through an Australian party supply company. If you're in the US you won't find it here. If you're in United Kingdom you might be able to find it. Google "Robert Gordon bubushka baking cups."

Reaction score
That's a Robert Gordon Australia design. Robert Gordon is a manufacturer of ceramics. But they have a line of baking cups which that is very popular, especially for event cupcakes. You'll have to purchase it through an Australian party supply company. If you're in the US you won't find it here. If you're in United Kingdom you might be able to find it. Google "Robert Gordon bubushka baking cups."
Thank you so very much!!!! I Googled it, and found a supplier.

Ask a Question