Melt In Your Mouth Cheddar Biscuits

Reaction score
I have yet to try these, but they do sound heavenly. I'll try them once I move to the new place :) Mostly because dinner will be the main meal for me when I move there! Hope you guys try them, if you do let me know how it goes, maybe even take a picture and share it here :)

Reaction score
Yum! My mother in law likes to make cheddar biscuits, but I've never asked for the recipe - she usually sends us home with leftovers so I've never thought to make my own! ;)

They are delicious though - I'm sure this recipe is pretty similar to the ones she makes!

Reaction score
Those look and sound amazing. I don't think I've ever made cheddar biscuits before, although cheddar is one of my favorite cheeses. I'm looking for another staple recipe, and the only biscuits I typically make are Bisquick drop biscuits, which I then serve with gravy, so these might be a good addition to my repertoire.

Reaction score
I dont like the ones I've had at restaurants.....they put a ton of grease in them to keep them from drying out.

I've made some at home, but I'm not really a fan of floury biscuits. I'm more partial to cheese buns, cheese bagels, and cheese and onion bread.

Reaction score
I might try making these later today. I sometimes have issues with garlic, so I will probably leave out that ingredient. I love drop biscuits, since they're so much easier and less fussy to make. I have all of the ingredients, so if I can find the time to make them, I'll post a picture if they come out right.

Reaction score
@justme4910 No, I haven't made them yet. I was going to use the recipe that @Trellum posted above, but removing the garlic. I haven't had time to make them yet, but I'm still hopeful, although the time frame might have to be pushed back to next week. If I do, i'll post a picture :D.

Ask a Question