Microwaveable Brownies!

Reaction score
I'm currently a college student and sometimes I simply don't have time to bake an entire brownies. One day I stumbled upon this mug brownie recipe (http://www.instructables.com/id/Mug-Brownie/) and decided to give it a shot. In my opinion, it's more like a fudge rather than a brownie. However, it certainly is delicious with vanilla bean ice cream!

Reaction score
Yeah, they won't win any prizes for aesthetics. But who cares as long as it's chocolatey and gooey?

Reaction score
Yeah, they won't win any prizes for aesthetics. But who cares as long as it's chocolatey and gooey?

It's definitely not the prettiest brownies. It's usually something I make when I'm staying up late studying/reading. Haha!

Reaction score
That certainly won't win any awards for aesthetics but it's great if you don't have an oven and would love a treat!

Reaction score
I'm so glad you shared this! I'm crazily looking for microwavable dessert recipes ever since my oven broke down. I'm definitely giving this a try. Sounds really simple. I'l post a thread on its success, if it is a success. Lol

Reaction score
Microwave mug brownies.. I think this would be a problem for me to have a recipe like this in my house. It seems too easy and too quick to make that I wouldn't control myself. Haha

Reaction score
I have tried this before, no they are not as good as ooy gooey fudge browines backed in the oven but they will help you get past that brownie craving. This is great when it is just you and you don't need to bake a whole pan of brownies.

Ask a Question