Milk Cookie Shots

Reaction score
I don't know how I stumbled on this recipe but I did and thought ti was worth sharing.. I realised in my reading some time ago that a lot of you loved to have milk with your cookies. If that is true in your case here is a recipe you should find interesting. I am not sure how many of you are up to the task but it wouldn't hurt to have the recipe around should you decide to go for it. I don't have the baking utensils but who knows? Here is the recipe.

http://www.popsugar.com/food/Milk-Cookie-Shots-Recipe-34433492

Reaction score
My sister sent this to me last week. I dont really eat cookies but my king likes sweets so I bookmarked the site to try it out with him later on for a special occasion.

Reaction score
I think that's a little too ambitious for me, and I also do not have the tools to do it. Nice idea though. Very creative.

Reaction score
It's one of those things I would try just to say I have done it. I was concerned about how the milk would be able to be "contained" so to speak but I got the idea. I expect persons who like to experiment with new things might give it a try. I went to the store to check out the bake ware and I thought they were quite pricey. It's not something I would try just yet.

Reaction score
Lovely! I first saw those when a friend invited me to her place some months ago, I thought they were such a fun and creative way to eat cookies and drink some milk! Yummy! I'd be nervous to try the bigger ones... kinda worried about the cookie getting soft before I'm done, but I think that shouldn't be an issue with this mini cookie shots =D

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the link. These cookies look like a lot of fun to make, but I am not sure when I would make them. It would probably be more for adult fun, and to show off my skills, as I could see major messes happening if the kids got ahold of them.

Reaction score
I've definitely seen those before but I always think, for some reason, that this would fail horribly and it would crumble before I can even get the milk in. And another thought of mine was, once you pour the milk in you'd pretty much have to eat it right away don't you?

Plus I like my cookies chewy, and I think this recipe will make the cookies extra crunchy or something :p

Reaction score
The chocolate coating is supposed to stop the milk 'escaping" and I imagine other methods can be used based on what I heard. For me this would be like a school project where I would be scared about my grade.

The chewy texture definitely won't obtain in this case as I am sure it would come tumbling down.:)

Reaction score
The chocolate would most likely hold the milk in for quite a while as the cold milk would harden the chocolate so long as there were no air pockets in the chocolate when you poured it inside the cookie. You would just have to be very careful.

Ask a Question