Mini Bakes

Reaction score
I absolutely adore tiny miniature cakes and pastries. I am not sure what like most the cute size , the single bite portion , or that fact that they are easily portable. These one bite treat tickle my fancy whenever I see them at a party. It does not matter if they are savory or sweet small bite treats are so fun and cute. Does any one else like miniature treats, what is you favorite. Do you ever bake them yourself?

Reaction score
I think they are fun too! I have a mini muffin tin, and I can use it to make mini muffins, cakes, pies, shells, or whatever I can think of! My mother in law fills a mini pie tin with wonton wrappers, bakes them, and then fills them with crab dip or artichoke dip. This is a great appetizer for just about any party!

Reaction score
I love mini versions, too. I think for me, it's more a combination of "having all the good stuff in one bite" and being able to eat a variety of options instead of only choosing one. A mini pie, for example, is going to have crust all the way around instead of just on the top and bottom. And mini muffins means I could have a few different ones without feeling like I'm binging.

Reaction score
I love them! It's great to be able to get a good variety without too much guilt on your mind (not having to eat a bunch to try a bunch, that is)...plus the bite size is nice in general. It's also just really visually appealing for parties or get togethers. I'm sad to say I haven't actually made too many mini's myself. It is on my cooking bucket list though ;).

Reaction score
I love mini single serve pies. They are my favorite and it is so fun because everyone can have their very own and favorite pie. I save pie tins from those single serve meat pies you can buy and then make my pie crusts using those and then viola we can put anything and everything in them to make them delicious. Mini desserts and pastries are so fun and I think everyone gets a kick out of them.

Ask a Question