Mint cookies

Reaction score
I decided to make some mint cookies as a change from what I usually make and they were so yummy and it was my first time too, has anyone made these yet?.

Reaction score
I have made peppermint cookies. Not sure if these are the same thing? What recipe did you use?

Reaction score
One of my favorite things to make is chocolate mint cookies. These cookies come out so gooey and refreshing . I take my regular soft chocolate cookie recipe and swap out the chocolate chips for chopped Andees Candy chocolate covered mints. Next I add 1/8 teaspoon of peppermint extract. After I put the cookies on the sheet to bake I press 3-4 chocolate chunk into the top of the dough ball and bake as normal.

Reaction score
One of my favorite things to make is chocolate mint cookies. These cookies come out so gooey and refreshing . I take my regular soft chocolate cookie recipe and swap out the chocolate chips for chopped Andees Candy chocolate covered mints. Next I add 1/8 teaspoon of peppermint extract. After I put the cookies on the sheet to bake I press 3-4 chocolate chunk into the top of the dough ball and bake as normal.
That sounds yummmmy. I will have to make me some of those. Thanks for sharing. I love mint cookies and this satisfies my love of mint and chocolate.

Ask a Question