Mocha No Bake Cookies

Reaction score
As I was browsing through a new cookie cook book I have, I found this recipe for "Mocha No Bake Cookies". I have never heard of No Bake cookies, so I thought the concept itself was really cool. Plus these sound delicious so I wanted to share the recipe and ask if anyone else has tried a No Bake Cookie and how they turned out.

1/3 cup light corn syrup
1/3 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
1 package (9 oz) chocolate wafer cookies
1 cup finely chopped walnuts (toasted if desired)
3/4 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Chocolate-covered coffee beans (optional)

1. Combine corn syrup and liqueur in medium bowl; stir until well blended.
2. Break cookies in half and place in food processor until they become fine crumbs. Add to corn syrup mixture. Add walnuts.
3. Combine powdered sugar and cocoa in small bowl; mix well. Add 1/2 cup cocoa mixture to corn syrup mixture; stir until blended. Reserve remaining cocoa mixture.
4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls with greased hands. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to 3 days before serving.
5. Roll each ball in reserved cocoa mixture to coat just before serving. Garnish each cookie with chocolate-covered coffee bean. Serve cold or room temperature.

Ask a Question