moist cookies

Reaction score
You spend all that time baking yummy moist chewy cookies and they go hard after a few days. Put an apple wedge into the jar and keep them soft.

Reaction score
Or better yet, use a sealed tupperwear or similar container. They will stay fresh for days in those without any help from an apple wedge, which might get moldy. Those cute cookie jars really aren't the best thing to be keeping your cookies in because they are not air tight, they are more for looks.

Reaction score
Or better yet, use a sealed tupperwear or similar container. They will stay fresh for days in those without any help from an apple wedge, which might get moldy. Those cute cookie jars really aren't the best thing to be keeping your cookies in because they are not air tight, they are more for looks.
To be honest these tips tend to be interesting and insightful and really do work but in my house cookies don't last at all. Storing then is only an issue when I do huge batches.

Reaction score
To be honest these tips tend to be interesting and insightful and really do work but in my house cookies don't last at all. Storing then is only an issue when I do huge batches.

I can attest to that lol. The only time storing cookies is really a big issue is around Christmas and Easter. Any other time of year the guys here gobble em all right up. :p I am afraid to try the apple method in fear it will give my cookies a fruity taste, thats why I stick with a slice of bread. works like a charm.

Reaction score

Tell me about it! It's a shame those cookie jars don't work the way they are supposed to :( I learn that the hard way! That is why whenever I bake cookies i keep them in a plastic container. Never a glass one tho, they're are not so tight.

Ask a Question