More than one child

Reaction score
What is the largest group of childre you have ever baked with? How well did it go ? Did you find challenging of fun? What did you bake?

Reaction score
I've baked brownies and cookies etc for classrooms before. My son was always proud of his mummy's baking, so every once in a while we'd send some in for everyone. Especially for special occasions. The challenge was keeping all the hands off while it waited to get transported lol.

Reaction score
I have three children that are ages 4 and twins that are 2. I normally have all three of them in the kitchen. They either are helping or sitting in chairs watching. The hardest part is getting them to take turns without fighting.

Reaction score
I raised 5 children, age gap eight years. The oldest worked with the youngest. and so forth. It was a lot of fun. They each had a job. The best part was at Christmas, they each had shapes and were able to participate in which shape they were able to create.

Ask a Question