Morning Coffee recipe

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my husband really loves morning coffee biscuits but I can't find them in any shops around where we live, do any of you have any recipe ideas to make morning coffee biscuits or something that will taste similar? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Coffee biscuit isn't a term that is common where I live could you describe what you are looking for in a little more detail? I know of coffee cake, coffee bread and various other pastries commonly eaten with coffee.

Reaction score
This might be another difference between the UK and US. As @DancingLady mentioned, coffee biscuits aren't common where I live, either, but I'm sure if you describe what you're looking for, someone here will be able to come up with a couple of different recipe suggestions you could try. The closest thing I can think of would be biscotti. Here's a recipe for those. They're usually long crescent shaped crisp or crunchy cookies, although some recipes will turn out softer. http://www.food.com/recipe/almond-biscotti-51936

Reaction score
Are you talking about the caramel biscuits? I think the most common brand would be lotus? I am taking this as in the biscuit that you would get if you ordered coffee in a restaurant or hotel or something where they give you a mini chocolate or biscuit on the side? I know that Tecos normally stock the biscuits I am talking about if you are from the UK?!

Reaction score
Are you talking about the caramel biscuits or the biscuits you normally have with coffee? Because where I come from we love having those tasty little biscuits that melt in your mouth with the coffee.

Reaction score
Ahh sorry, our wires are crossed, the biscuits are called Morning Coffee, that's their name. I haven't had them in years so honestly can't remember what they're like, all I know is that they come in a square packet.

Reaction score
Are they kind of like shortbread cookies? All of the coffee shops around where I live sell biscotti, which is a long stick cookie, and then shortbread cookies, which are usually square and lightly flavored. I like shortbread because it is a sweet treat that is not too sweet and they melt in your mouth when you drink coffee with them.

Reaction score
Are they kind of like shortbread cookies? All of the coffee shops around where I live sell biscotti, which is a long stick cookie, and then shortbread cookies, which are usually square and lightly flavored. I like shortbread because it is a sweet treat that is not too sweet and they melt in your mouth when you drink coffee with them.

@Tina Nord I love shortbread! I also love that they're not too sweat, but have a mild flavor, and their melting in my mouth is my favorite part!

Reaction score
I finally found them in Home Bargains of all places (if any one is interested). They are like a square Rich Tea biscuit, at least I don't have to attempt to bake them anymore. Thanks for trying to get to the bottom of it for me though guys!

Reaction score
I think these are cookies not coffee biscuits so better if you will search then at some bakery house near to your home.Can you elaborate your question little more? then you will find the exact answer to this.

Ask a Question