Most amazing baking substitute guide ever

Reaction score
So, yes, another great finding, probably one of the best ones I have ever posted here ;) I consider it a life saviour and hope you will find it useful too:

70ad2b0bd355b3a79415c723018d8472.jpg

Reaction score
@Trellum I love these charts, thanks. I actually just looked up the all purpose to self-rising conversion online yesterday for a recipe I saw posted on another forum. I never have self-rising flour on hand, but it's good to know that there's an easy conversation for it, as well as all of these other products :).

Reaction score
@Diane Lane Yeah, I found this guide so useful :) I will DEFINITELY print it and keep it on the fridge with the help of a magnet! Sometimes you just need to make some substitutions and I think the ones listed here are great! I really mean it when I said this might be the only substitute guide I will ever need :)

Reaction score
This is brilliant! Honestly, there's some things that I prefer just not to buy because I don't use them enough to warrant it (such as Cajun seasoning for example!) and it's nice to know what you can create it with. Especially when those things are ones I regularly have on hand!

Reaction score
Same here! My mom never liked to buy things we'd only be using most likely once. I truly wish we had had something like this to serve us as a guide :( I'm so happy I found this, I'll definitely keep it handy, because you never know when you will need it.. until you need it ;)

Ask a Question