Most Delicious Cookie You Have Ever Had

Reaction score
The most delicious cookie I have ever had was a chocolate covered peanut butter ball I got from a vegan cafe recently. It was like nothing I have ever tasted before. I am not vegan, but if all the food is this good...I just may convert! What is the best cookie you have ever had?

Reaction score
My absolute favorite cookie are the wedding cake cookies that only come out at Christmas time and is made by Archway. I'm so hooked on them that when I see them out, I buy up more boxes then I should.

Reaction score
I have had some really good black and white cookie. They remind me of a wonderful cross between a soft chewy cookie and a fluffy cake. The icing on top just pulls everything together.

Reaction score
My red velvet cookie is the best cookie I've ever had. They were just like eating the cake without EATING the cake. I did alter the recipe a little to make them a little more crisp and I put real cream cheese frosting on them as well. They are a hit during the Christmas holidays.

Reaction score
My red velvet cookie is the best cookie I've ever had. They were just like eating the cake without EATING the cake. I did alter the recipe a little to make them a little more crisp and I put real cream cheese frosting on them as well. They are a hit during the Christmas holidays.

Do you have a recipe you can share with us ? Something that taste like red velvet cake without all the work sounds wonderful. These would also be a hit a cookie swap.

Reaction score
I love any kind of cookie with a chocolate filling. There is just something about the combination and I do not care if the cookie is soft or crisp. I like to sit down with my cookie and a cold glass of milk and just relax. I guess you could call it my guilty pleasure! OH,, and when I get a bag of chocolate filled cookies, I hid them and won't share them since they are the only cookie I really like. Milanos are a favorite.

Reaction score
Here is a recipe for a red velvet cake that can be made into cupcakes as well; it is very easy to make, you simply beat all the ingredients in the bowl of a standard mixer for both the cake and then the frosting. It does not use any red food dye, but rather gets its red hue from the reaction of the cocoa powder, baking soda, and brown sugar while baking; it also has a deep flavor from the addition of the red wine and fresh vanilla bean seeds. It is a delicious recipe. See the full recipe at http://epicurean-bites.com/?p=28

Reaction score
My best and favorite cookie are the chewy vegan oatmeal cookies that I make myself. There's no egg or butter in them; that's what I love most about this cookie. I've made them for relatives and did not tell them that they were vegan and they were shocked because they were so good and chewy just like a non-vegan cookie or maybe better. They now ask me often to bake them. If you let these cookies sit for one to two days they seem to be even more chewier and flavorful.

Reaction score
The most tasty cookie would probably those butter cookies my dad used to buy for me. There was a store nearby that sold them, sadly they are no longer being sold :( They were so tasty! They melted in my mouth! Some of them were similar to marzipan!

Reaction score
The most delicious cookie I have ever had was a chocolate covered peanut butter ball I got from a vegan cafe recently. It was like nothing I have ever tasted before. I am not vegan, but if all the food is this good...I just may convert! What is the best cookie you have ever had?
The best cookie I have ever had is almond cookies made with an almond paste!! OMG !!! They are by far the most delicious cookies ever. They are so moist and full of flavor.

I used to get them at an Italian bakery in my home town and they were to die for. I miss that bakery that's for sure. I think I may try and make some myself. Just gave myself a good idea especially since I haven't thought about them in a while!! Yummy !!!

Danyel :)

Reaction score
You know actually sitting down and thinking about it, it's harder to narrow down than one might think xD. I guess I've just had a lot of good cookies in my life ;). Probably the most delicious though would be the pumpkin chocolate chip my grandma made when I was younger, just everything about it was flawless- the texture, the flavour, they were light and moist and amazing. Unfortunately she just had her recipes memorized, they were never written down at all, and I've never been able to even come close to recreating them as she did :(.

Ask a Question