Most outrageous cake you have seen?

Reaction score
What is the most outrageous cake you have seen? Either in person or on the television or internet. I have seen a lot of outrageous cakes so it is hard to choose just one. I remember seeing a Ducati cake that is the same size as a real one and hard to tell the difference if you compare them. That would be have to be up there as the most outrageous.

Reaction score
LADY%20CAKE%20WEDDING.jpg

The most outrageous cake I have seen (not outrageous in a good way) is a wedding cake shaped like the bride.
She is the one sitting in this picture and the one standing is the cake.

blank.gif

blank.gif

Reaction score
I've never seen an outrages cake before.

@ACSAPA...wow this is really an outrageous cake! I wonder how long they take to do up a cake like that? It looks like real human to me.

Reaction score
Can't say that I have ever really seen an outrageous cake, but I have seen a lot of really nice cakes that are made so differently and with so much imagination that I would of never thought of making a cake like some of these. but I think it is nice to be able to come up with so many different kinds of cake.

Reaction score
LADY%20CAKE%20WEDDING.jpg

The most outrageous cake I have seen (not outrageous in a good way) is a wedding cake shaped like the bride.
She is the one sitting in this picture and the one standing is the cake.

blank.gif

blank.gif

The woman looks mortified! She has good reason though it's a bit creepy eating a cake that looks like someone you are marrying :eek:

Reaction score
This is the most outrageous cake I have ever seen. I would never what to eat something looking like that. People are very creative and talented with what do, but they just go way over broad. I just find this cake disgusting and makes me sick to the stomach. Actually, it does look like a real drumstick, and the maggots alone making me what to throw up. Ridiculously disgusting! :eek:

523-580x358.jpeg

Reaction score
This is the most outrageous cake I have ever seen. I would never what to eat something looking like that. People are very creative and talented with what do, but they just go way over broad. I just find this cake disgusting and makes me sick to the stomach. Actually, it does look like a real drumstick, and the maggots alone making me what to throw up. Ridiculously disgusting! :eek:

View attachment 42

Wow. I have to say that is pretty impressive; though...I do agree..I'm not sure if I would be able to eat that. I'm sure it was for some convention or some silly joke. I wonder what the maggots are made out of. White chocolate?

Reaction score
I can't say I've encountered any cakes that are particularly memorable. That one that looks like the bride is ridiculous! I can't imagine how the groom agreed to have that as the wedding cake.

There lots of amazing cakes that people have created, It takes a lot of talent too. I think this is quite a cool one:

The_Most_Amazing_Cakes_Ever_01.jpg

This cake speaks to me on a deep level, and by "deep," I mean I really love cephalopods.

Reaction score
I can't say I've encountered any cakes that are particularly memorable. That one that looks like the bride is ridiculous! I can't imagine how the groom agreed to have that as the wedding cake.

This cake speaks to me on a deep level, and by "deep," I mean I really love cephalopods.

I saw the most adorable video online of a female octopus at a zoo who could open the screw top lid of a bottle to get to the treats inside. What a smart girl.
The octopus cake is an amazing work of art, but I think it's too realistic to eat.

Reaction score
I saw the most adorable video online of a female octopus at a zoo who could open the screw top lid of a bottle to get to the treats inside. What a smart girl.
The octopus cake is an amazing work of art, but I think it's too realistic to eat.

Wuh! That does sound really cute!

I don't think I'd be able to eat the cake either. In fact, I'd be hard pressed to eat most of the cakes on here. Whether it's because they're astoundingly good to look at or just disturbing to attempt to eat is another story.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I can not remember the name of the cake but I do remember it was lemon. It was a 16 tier cake it was huge and ridiculous looking I saw it on a cooking show. I was for someone's wedding it just struck me as a cake that was a little too much even if it was for a wedding.

Ask a Question